- Please arrive to class on time. The warm up is a very important part of Pilates. Missing this could cause you an injury.
- Pilates courses run in 6 week blocks. You must use your 6 classes within the 6 weeks.
- Missed classes cannot be carried forward to the next course. Please contact your Instructor about attending alternative classes to make up the missed classes.
- Minimum of 4 people necessary for class to go ahead.
- Pilates course must be paid for to reserve your place before the course commences.
- WE HAVE A 12 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PILATES CLASSES AND 24 HOURS FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY APPOINTMENTS!
- You can cancel your classes online by pressing CANCEL or LATE CANCEL or by texting or ringing into the clinic. If you cancel in less than 12 hours the class will be deducted from your account.
- If you cancel your Physiotherapy appointment in less than 24 hours you will have to pay for the missed appointment.
- There is a €20 processing fee for any refunds
What are your Terms and Conditions?June 21, 2016 5:32 pm
Categorised in: FAQ
This post was written by Site Manager