- Chartered Physiotherapists working in private practice spend their day assessing and treating musculoskeletal injuries.
- Musculoskeletal injuries are injuries to the muscular or skeletal system e.g tendons, muscles, ligaments, nerves , discs and blood vessels. Injuries like these may be the reason you have been advised to try Pilates.
- Physiotherapists are trained intensively (3 or 4 year degree) in using a clinical reasoning process to diagnose injuries and formulate a treatment plan to help you return to full function. Your Physiotherapist will use this process when you attend your Pilates class.
- In a class your Physiotherapist will be able to determine your range of movement of specific joints, any faulty movement patterns, any altered posture or poor biomechanics.
- You may want to book a physiotherapy assessment or private Pilates session prior to attending your first class. Each class is 45mins or 60 mins long. We provide small classes.
Why should I do Physio Led Pilates?June 1, 2016 9:12 pm
Categorised in: FAQ
This post was written by Site Manager