Louise O’Rourke Physiotherapy and Pilates Registered in Ireland No. 484304
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Louise O’Rourke Physiotherapy and Pilates may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Louise O’Rourke Physiotherapy and Pilates shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Louise O’Rourke Physiotherapy and Pilates does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Louise O’Rourke Physiotherapy and Pilates exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission. Furthermore, all applicants release, Louise O’Rourke Physiotherapy and Pilates, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
Return / Refund Policy
- Payment for all classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your place
- Class Cancellations within 12 hours will not be refunded
- Cancellations prior to 12 hours will receive the class back onto their account
- Appointment Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded
- Medical Cancellations – Cancellation is permitted where a client is not able to participate in a single session for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the athlete or team was not permitted to participate is required within 7 days of missed session.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Louise O’Rourke Physiotherapy and Pilates will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
- Please arrive to class on time. The warm-up is a very important part of Pilates. Missing this could cause you an injury.
- It may occasionally be necessary for us to make changes to our services and we reserve the right to make such changes. If there are changes in the timetable due to adverse weather conditions or substitution of teachers we will try to notify you in advance but are not obliged to do so.
- Please note your expiry date. Expiration dates cannot be extended.
- Missed classes cannot be carried forward to the next course.
- Pilates accounts cannot be shared.
- Class packages cannot be shared. You cannot book a class under someone else’s name.
- Minimum of 4 people necessary for the class to go ahead.
- Pilates course must be paid for to reserve your place before the course commences.
- WE HAVE A 12 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PILATES CLASSES AND 24 HOURS FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY APPOINTMENTS!
- You can cancel your classes online by pressing CANCEL or LATE CANCEL.
- If you cancel in less than 12 hours the class will be deducted from your account.
- If you cancel your Physiotherapy appointment in less than 24 hours you will have to pay for the missed appointment.
- There is a €20 processing fee for any refunds.