Pilates for Kids can help to improve motor skills, balance, co-ordination, strength and concentration. It can also help with weight management and mood management.
It is based on the original principles of Joseph Pilates and his matwork and is a unique approach to exercise that is fully inclusive and has huge benefits for everyone!
Kids Pilates – Benefits:
- Fun exercises focusing on gentle stretching and strengthening and are a great way to set your kids up for a lifetime of health and well-being
- Educate kids about posture and the muscles and bones of the body
- Challenge mobility, agility and flexibility
- Address balance and coordination
- Establish healthy habits early
- Make the mind body connection
- Put the fun into functional
- Correcting posture by strengthening appropriately
- It can enhance sports performance
- To improve and bring awareness to biomechanics, co-ordination and skills and better equip teens to succeed in sport