What is Reformer Pilates?
Leinster are doing it, the Irish Rugby Team are doing it!
It is the most versatile piece of Pilates equipment. Exercises can be done lying down, sitting, standing, pulling the straps, pushing the foot bar and sideways. This type of exercise can train many parts and dynamics of the body in so many different ways. The Reformer allows for modifications for those with injuries and is suitable for first-time beginners or keen athletes.
- It facilitates hundreds of exercise for all levels
- Resistance exercises to build strong bones
- Strong muscles as working against resistance
- No-impact and therefore easy on the joints
- Your physique will change
- Works every muscle in the toes and feet
- Very hard to cheat on this machine
- Our Studio has 12 Reformers and 8 Towers & a expert Teachers who are used to modifying exercises for injuries!!!